This post is about fun facts about me that I thought I should share with you.
- I am Nigerian (Igbo) , born in New Jersey and raised there as well as Florida.
- I have a terrible fear of public speaking because I am naturally really shy. I sweat in front of large crowds.
- I love to write. I prefer to stay up past mid-night to write. That’s when I get my most creative ideas.
- I love sunsets. For my last wish, I just want to see the beautiful sunset because I value it that much.
- I have a fear of sleeping in silence and the dark. I like to have noise in the background.
- I laugh at my own jokes. I am that funny!
- My love for animals is overwhelming at times. I have cried for a sick kitten once.
- I am obsessed with wolves. They are my favorite animals.
- I’m the silliest person you will ever meet, once you get to know me of course.
- I think I am one of the few people that actually eats the first slice of a loaf of bread.