Ever since I have started to use Coconut oil for my hair, I cannot separate myself from it. It’s light on my hair as well as my skin, smells good and it’s healthy for you. I am in love with it and here are some reasons why.
- It is a good substitute for my skin to moisturize instead of using lotion.
- It is an excellent sealant for my hair after I moisturize it as well as washing it.
- Excellent for my lips as well. It is a good back up in case I can’t find my chapstick.
- It doesn’t have a strange smell after it sits in my hair for a while (depending on what brand you use).
- Helps my coily hair grow and makes it shiny
- Helps prevent my scalp from getting itchy and dry.
- It helps prevent protein loss in my naturally dry hair
- Keeps my scalp free from dandruff
- Prevents my skin from getting dry and flaky
The list goes on! This is just a handful of reasons why I stick to coconut oil! You should try it too if you haven’t done so already!
Helpful Hair/Skin tip!
Thanks for reading!